Mission, Vision, & Values
We bring food and hope to our neighbors...because there can be enough for everyone.
Neighborhoods embrace food justice.
- We believe in a shared sense of civic responsibility.
- We believe access to food is a basic human right.
- We encourage our neighbors to use food resources wisely.
- We serve our clients with respect.
- We know nutrition matters.
- We uphold the highest standards of integrity.
- We honor the contributions of all staff, volunteers, and donors.
Our Mission, Values, and Vision guide us through the many decisions, both big and small, that help the Board of Directors, staff and volunteers conduct the business of helping our neighbors in crisis.