The Community Resource Hub is a place where our clients can access a curated network of partner agencies on-site, including:

Byrd Barr Place – Energy Assistance. Need help with your heating bills? Seattle City Light, Puget Sound Energy, or oil, propane, or wood heat. To find out income limits and documentation needed, ask at our Resource Desk or visit

Community Psychiatric Clinic (CPC) – Mental Health and Substance Use services. Walk-in, no appointment needed. Looking for answers about emotional issues? Do you have safety concerns? Worried about overdose (you or someone you know)? Is a court pressuring you to get an assessment?

Eligibility SpecialistEnroll in AppleHealth, ORCA Lift, Food Stamps, and more. Access healthcare.

Neighborcare – Receive referrals for medical, dental, and vision care at various locations. Schedule appointments at Neighborcare Homeless Clinic in Ballard. Connect with an Insurance Eligibility Specialist.

ORCA LIFT Enrollment Sign up for half-price bus fares!  Bring ID & one of the following: ProviderOne Card, EBT Card, or Proof of Income. 

ORCA To-Go – Sign up for senior, student, or disability ORCA card.  Replace a card or reload money.

REACH – Case management for those currently or recently experiencing homelessness. Get connected to a wide variety of services. Gain an advocate.

Renting in Seattle - Ask questions about your rights as a renter and file a complaint, if needed. Learn about fair housing and express your concerns around discrimination.

Seattle Public Library - Ask about getting a library card. Learn about all the library has to offer.

Supplemental InsuranceDo you have Medicare and Apple Health?  Find out if you qualify for additional health benefits.

Swedish Ballard Family Medicine  Blood pressure, weight, and glucose screenings with physicians onsite.

Tenants Union Learn about your rights as a tenant during these walk-in hours.  Have questions about landlord-tenant laws?  Need assistance resolving housing problems?

VA Physician – Primary care for homeless veterans. Walk-in doctor visits. 

VA Social Worker – Meet with a VA social worker to discuss discharge paperwork, housing options, and other resources available for veterans.