Simple Creamy Fruit Salad
Prep time: 15 minutes
Serves: 8, ½ cup servings
- 4 cups Assorted Seasonal Fruit
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup Cantaloupe, cubed
- 1 cup Blackberries
- 1 cup Bananas, sliced
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt (or plain if you like it really tart)
- Cut the cantaloupe into 1” cubes or, using a melon baller, scoop the cateloupe into small even balls.
- Slice the bananas about ½ to 1” thick.
- Mix all of the fruit into a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the yogurt and mix evenly throughout the fruit.
- Cover and place in the fridge for one hour.
- For variations, zest lime or orange peel over the top or add shaved chocolate or cocoa powder for a dessert-like touch. If using peaches, pears, or apples, sprinkle with a tsp or so of cinnamon.
- Store for up to 4 days in the fridge.