Makes 4 Servings
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tablespoons plain yogurt
¼ cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
1 medium green onion, chopped
1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
1—12 ounce can tuna, in water, drained
1 rib celery, chopped
1 large green onion, sliced
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1 egg, beaten
¼ cup bread or cracker crumbs or cooked brown rice
1. To make cucumber-dill sauce: Stir mayonnaise and yogurt together until smooth. Stir in
cucumber, green onion, and dill weed. Set aside.
2. To make croquettes: In a medium bowl mix tuna with the rest of the ingredients.
3. Divide mixture into fourths, and shape into patties.
4. In a large non-stick skillet, heat 1/4th inch of oil on medium setting. Cook tuna patties 4-5
minutes on each side until cooked through.
5. Top with cucumber-dill sauce.
Serve patties on lettuce leaves.
Serve on hamburger buns with lettuce and tomato.
Serve in pita bread with tomato slices.